Qualified specialists and integrated support to your accounting and finance team.
In a business environment that is constantly evolving, accessing a resource that complements your finance and accounting team is critical. You may be downsizing, expanding into a new jurisdiction or going through a restructure. Whatever your needs, we offer an outsourced accounting function that complements your existing team.
There are times when businesses benefit from outside support with accounting and reporting. In today’s dynamic market environment, you may be looking for extra help after streamlining your finance team, expanding into new markets, or going through a merger, acquisition or divestment.
No matter your situation, you still need access to the critical information necessary to run your business – and you also want to ensure that your monthly bookkeeping and reporting functions are properly resourced.
At Mazars, we offer outsourced accounting and reporting services that meet your unique needs and fit with your existing functions. As an international business, we have a team of finance specialists who work with companies across multiple jurisdictions. They will coordinate relationships across all your individual countries to ensure you always receive a consistent and integrated service.
When you work with us, the service you receive is crafted to you and your business. Whether you need assistance in preparing management reports, or you want to outsource your monthly bookkeeping and reporting functions, our team is committed to providing the right level of support. This includes providing you with interim resources on a flexible basis. For example, if you need a high-level accounting manager, but are struggling to find the right candidate, your Mazars team can step in to help.
We offer broad expertise that includes:
- Ensuring you remain compliant with Czech statutory compliance requirements your annual financial statements;
- Compiling reports that have pre-determined monthly deadlines and include the specific information you need; providing outsourced accounting services for day-to-day accounting and tax compliance;
- Giving you with the peace of mind that internal and external reporting is accurate and offers the transparency that your stakeholders require;
- Supporting your finance and accounting transformation;
- Providing resources on secondment where it is needed.
A full range of accounting and reporting services, including:
- Support on business set-up;
- Tax compliance;
- Chartered accountancy and bookkeeping;
- Migration and translation of accounts;
- Business process outsourcing;
- Statutory financial statements and related services;
- GAAP conversion (e.g. IFRS, US GAAP to local GAAPs);
- Management reporting;
- Consolidation of group accounts;
- Secondment services;
- Independent review and compilation;
- Cost accounting and performance management.
Our tools and solutions
Our services are provided using a local ERP system Helios iNUVIO, integrated with scanning and interpretation technologies, to ensure full compliance with Czech requirements and to support your operations in the most flexible, efficient and reliable way.
We also work frequently with a wide range of international systems, including SAP, ORACLE, Microsoft Dynamics, and many others.
In addition, our digital platform Mazars Portal is designed to exchange documents and information and limit communication by email to the minimum thanks to a secure repository where documents can be stored with status tracking, while keeping full transparency on the processes and deadlines.