Vít Fritzsche Tax Manager
Vít Fritzsche has been providing consulting services in the field of transfer pricing. Before joining Mazars in 2012, he worked in an international consulting company belonging to the BIG4.
During his career, he has participated in a large number of different TP projects, including:
- Transfer pricing risk reviews;
- Design of transfer pricing methodologies;
- Analyses of various types of intercompany transactions;
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation;
- Preparation of binding ruling / APA;
- Optimization of TP models and group supply chains, etc.
In addition, Vít is a tax litigation expert in the area of transfer pricing disputes.
Vít is a graduate of the University of Economics in Prague,
a certified tax advisor and a member of the Chamber of Tax Advisers of the Czech Republic.
He speaks Czech and English.