Valuation required pursuant to the Act on Transformations of Companies and Cooperatives
Valuation pursuant to the Act on Transformations
We provide you the following services in this area:
- Expert opinions oriented on the valuation of assets in the event of a merger, division, change of legal form and transfers of assets to a sole shareholder, even for cross-border company transformations;
- Transformation projects, including the examination of the transformation project and the preparation of a report on the transformation of the company;
- The review and specification of the amount of a settlement during transfers of assets to a sole associate or shareholder;
- Examination of the proportionality of the purchase price of shares or the settlement amount;
- Specification of the real value of an ownership interest or shares.
We provide complex consulting during the purchase and sale of an enterprise. Our goal is the most advantageous transaction price for the client. During this consultation we focus primarily on:
- Looking for suitable opportunities for acquisitions or suitable candidates to purchase the company;
- Help in preparing a strategic plan and in making strategic decisions;
- The complex analysis of the relevant market, which leads to the specification of the company’s financial plan for the future;
- An evaluation of the financial plan and determining the values for the investor according to this financial plan.