Valuation required pursuant to the Act on Business Corporations
We provide you with the following valuation services:
- Valuation in the context of the acquisition of the assets of a company from its founders and shareholders in the two years following the establishment of the company.
- Valuation in connection with the reduction of the subscribed capital of the company through the withdrawal of shares from circulation. The expert opinion certifies the adequacy of the payment for the shares.
- The determination, or review, of the amount of the adequate remuneration in the case of the purchase of participating securities;
- The determination of the value of an investment contribution;
- The review of related party reports;
- The review of financial assistance reports.