Do you provide special old age or disability retirement bonuses to your employees? Have you decided to give them long-service recognition or jubilee benefits? Do you need to evaluate the provision for employee benefits based on IAS 19 revised - Employee benefits? Do you need to report based on International Financial Reporting Standards requirements for the purposes of the parent group’s reporting?
Mazars provides comprehensive services in the area of actuarial work. We evaluate the provision for employee benefits and also provide the following related services:
- Analysis if existing employee benefits based on Collective agreement are subject of provision valuation.
- Proposal of employee benefits structure to ensure it meets group requirements and evaluate its financial impact.
- Valuation of employee benefits provisions based on IAS 19 requirements.
- Delivery of agreed reporting package based on the company’s or parent group’s requirements.
- Input of information into specific management information systems.
- Delivery of additional analyses based on requirements of the company.
Mazars also provides accounting and tax consulting concerning the provision of remuneration to employees. In addition to this, we provide advice on the tax and accounting aspects of employee insurance.