May 23, 2023 | 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. CET
What are the challenges facing companies that are doing business in the CEE region? What are the latest developments related with reporting obligations, VAT and transfer pricing? We would like to provide you with answers to these questions during our Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) Business Meeting.
Transnational issues are becoming increasingly important for companies in the course of globalisation. Large corporations are not the only ones with international operations; small and medium-sized businesses are also setting up production and/or sales units abroad in order to compete internationally. At the same time, many employees are taking advantage of the opportunity to work abroad for a certain period of time, e.g., at a subsidiary.
This raises many complex accounting and tax issues, e.g., taxation abroad, prevention of double taxation or adherence to reporting and compliance regulations. Our international experts will provide you with the latest information during our CEE Business Meeting on Tuesday, 23 May, from 2 - 5 pm, in Leipzig.
Participants from Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania and Germany will give presentations and be available for discussions.
The following programme awaits you:
- CEE region: Economical developments from a German perspective
- Reporting obligations: SAF-T implementation
- Introduction of a national e-invoicing system for B2B transactions on the example of Poland
- Multi-country assignments in the CEE region – experiences and practice report from Mazars and client perspective
- Current VAT topics in the CEE region – knowledge test and evidence on VAT ownership in supply chains
- German perspective on current VAT developments in the CEE region
- Transfer Pricing snapshot of the CEE region
- CEE Transfer Pricing topics from a German perspective
The Westin Leipzig, Gerberstraße 15, 04105 Leipzig