We pride ourselves on our independent perspective: one that balances local and global, business and society, in a different way. We provide insights on the future of our profession and its role in building a fair and prosperous world. Through our publications, we highlight and share our views on the major changes that will impact the lives and business models of our clients, as well as on the megatrends that will reshape our world.
Events & announcements
You will find below events and announcements of Mazars in the Czech Republic.
Discover latest news from Mazars Czech republic. You can also find here the latest news from all Mazars' countries.
- Top international payroll trends to look out for in 2023. An overview with our Mazars experts in Central and Eastern Europe
- CEE Business Services Summit & Awards
- Tax Alert: EU adds Russia to tax havens list - tax implications in the Czech Republic
- CEE Webinar - Transfer pricing update in the CEE region
- Investing in CEE: Inbound M&A report 2022/2023
- Mazars’ record global revenues confirm strength of its international, integrated, multidisciplinary strategy
- Mazars CEE deal advisory highlights 2022
- Mazars in CEE ranks #5 for M&A Transaction Services by deal count according to ‘Mergermarket Accountant League Table 2022'
- Tax Alert: Transfer prices during the energy crisis
- Mazars Payroll Newsletter 1/2023 - Newsletter nejen o mzdovém účetnictví
- Tax changes in 2023: The windfall tax, the end of EET and a higher VAT limit
- Mazars Tax View - September 2022
- CEE Tax & Payroll Newsletter 3/2022
- Mazars Payroll Newsletter 11/2022
- Mazars Report: Economy and financial markets12/2022
- Mazars Tax View - December 2022
- Mazars has received the Judges Award from the Global Payroll Association
- Mazars CEE Tax Guide 2022 - Daňová studie Mazars 22 zemí střední a východní Evropy
- Mazars Report: Economy and financial markets 6/2022
- Investing in CEE: Inbound M&A report 2021/22
- Mazars CEE Deal Advisory Highlights 2021
- Mazars in CEE ranks #5 for M&A Transaction Services by deal count according to ‘Mergermarket Accountant League Table 2021’
- International indirect tax webinar series
- Mazars Central and Eastern European tax guide 2021
- Mazars - HumanResourcesPortal
- GLOBAL ADVISORY EXPERTS (GAE) AWARD: Mazars won Outsourced Accounting Solutions Adviser of the Year in the Czech Republic - 2021.
- Mazars Tax Alert: Převodní ceny v době pandemie - Nový pokyn OECD
- Webinář: DPH a e-commerce - Nová pravidla od 1. července 2021, 14.1.2021
- Jana Boštíková joins Mazars Group CARL partnership
- Doing M&A in CEE: Tax traps and structuring opportunities
- Let's talk global tax
- Mazars assists KB during acquisition Roger
- Mazars announced global rebrand
- Mazars and King’s College London launch LL.M in International Tax Law
You will find here surveys, studies, newsletters and other business-oriented documents published by Mazars.
Mazars in the media
Here you will find all our articles published in the media.
You will find below Mazars´ press releases.
- Mazars publishes CEE Tax Guide 2022
- Volume and value of M&A transactions in 2021 in the CEE region increased by more than 30%, the largest transaction was Avast
- Double digit growth reflects strength, balance and sustainability of Mazars’ integrated business model and strategy
- Mazars global study reveals most businesses are overconfident about their level of data maturity, 9.12.2021
- Mazars CEE Tax Guide 2021: Taxes in Central and Eastern Europe fell as a result of the pandemic; 22.7.2021
- Undeterred by Covid-19, dealmaking in the CEE region remained remarkably steady in 2020
- Mazars shares global market view on future direction of audit, 17.2.2021
- Resilience despite Covid-19: New annual barometer from Mazars shows C-suite surprisingly optimistic about future, 3.2.2021
- Mazars announced global rebrand, 21.10. 2020
- Mazars asistoval Genesis Capital při akvizici největšího provozovatele callcenter, 25.5.2020